- 1 cup olives (black or green)
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup juice from the olive
- 1 cup water
- 3 1/2 cups old fashion rolled oats 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Mckay’s seasoning
- 2 tablespoon braggs amino soy sauce or any low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Blend olives the olives, juice from the olives, walnuts, and 1 cup of water in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Grease 9 inch loaf pan or line the bottom with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Press the loaf mixture in the prepared pan, pushing down, evenly with your hand.
- Cover for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove the cover.
- Spread the ketchup topping evenly on top of the loaf and bake for another 15 minutes uncovered or until knife comes out dry.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes or until cool before slicing. It will hold up better.
- Sprinkle with parsley if so desired.
1/3 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce. Mix well
- 2 tablespoon sun flower oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon braggs liquid amino
- 2 tablespoon whole wheat flour (or 1 tablespoon cornstarch for gluten free )
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Add onion to skillet and cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until caramelize.
- In a jar with tight fitting lid, put ketchup, braggs amino, flour , water, onion powder, and salt .
- Shake until all lumps are gone.
- Pour into skillet with onions stirring then bring to a boil until thickened
- 1 15.5 oz can chickpeas drain and rinse
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1/4 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce (Bragg liquid aminos, for soy free use coconut aminos )
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- A pinch of cayenne pepper(optional)
- Put the chickpeas in food processor and pulse three or four times to roughly chopped. (Can use a fork / or potato masher to mash)
- ped.(Can use a fork to mash).
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Put celery in food processor and finely chopped
- Then add celery, and remaining ingredients then mix well.
- Chill several hours or over night to allow flavors to blend.
- 1 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of vegan Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Mix all ingredients to combine.
Start with 1 cup uncooked quinoa; (once cooked divide into 2 separate bowls for the variations)
Combine the remaining ingredients:
- 1cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chopped purple onion
- 2-4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
For the original variation add:
- ½ to 1 cup corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
For tabbouleh variation add:
- ½ to 1 cup chopped cucumbers instead of corn
- ½ cup chopped parsley instead of cilantro
- ½ to 1 cup chopped mint (optional)
Eliseane’s Health Recipes
Usually taken before breakfast, good against viruses, bacteria and fungi. It fights amigdalitis and infections of respiratory tracts, and strengthens your immune system, etc…
- 20 drops of alcohol-free propolis extract with a tablespoon of honey.
If you prefer, you can put water instead of honey.
Good for sore throat, flu symptoms, nasal congestion, etc. You may drink it several times during the day – 2 spoons at a time.
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 1 Lime Juice
- Cut the onion, ginger and garlic in pieces
- Put all the ingredients in a glass with lid
- Wait an hour to start using.
Ingredients (two cups of tea):
- 2 cups water
- Peel of a dry orange
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece of ginger cut into pieces
- Oregano leaves
- A little piece Turmeric root
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- When the water is boiling, turn off the heat and place the orange peel, oregano, garlic, ginger and turmeric.
- Cover and leave for about 10 minutes.
- At the time of serving, squeeze the lime and put the honey.
Benefits of oregano: Reduces inflammation, strengthens the immune system.
Vitamin D is very important to strengthen your immune system, especially if you are not able to get good exposure to the sun daily.